BOHEMIAN STYLE WITH "HAPPINESS"


I couldn't resist.
Please forgive me for shamelessly styling an interior design inspiration board around one of my own paintings?  Oh, how I wish this were my living room...
 


Bohemian style living room with aqua velvet sofa, feminine mint green fashion illustration painting, bright colors, vintage modern feel




I love how cheery and quirky this look becomes when paired with rich teals, velvet, and shiny lacquered sky blue items.  It's sort of romantic and fresh at the same time - the combination of Modern, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco elements.  And how wonderful is that seriously luxe velvety 5 seater sofa?!

 You can purchase a print or giclee version of my oil painting - the nude wearing stag beetles, aka "Happiness," in my (new!) online print shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥