MOTHER'S DAY CARDS & GIFTS

Illustrated Greeting cards and pretty gifts for Mom on Mother's Day

It's nearly Mother's Day!

In honor of the occasion, and of course, in honor of Mom, here are a few brand new treats from the Rive Gauche Craft boutique.  

My personal favorites are the recipe cards.  It seems like my mom's always looking for a new recipe, or adapting one to suit her palette (I looove how she doubles the topping on her apple-berry crisp!).  These are perfect - she can indulge in one of her favorite things, and I can bring a few cards of my own to swipe some of her delectable recipes.



Shop Recipe Cards & Kitchen:  Bright Pink Posies  /  Vintage Kitchen  /   Mom's Mug


Psssst . . . Sale Alert!  All Mother's Day Cards in the Boutique are 50% off, now thru Friday 4 / 26 / 13.  AND get FREE shipping on all Art & Illustrations in the Print Shop, now thru Sunday 4 / 28 / 13.  Sweet!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥